Craft Inventory Management
Introducing: Craft Manager™ - a software program for artists suitable for all types of arts and crafts such as knitting, fiber art, quilting, wood working, glass work and pottery.
This software program has all the features of our best selling program, Jewelry Designer Manager™ Professional. It will help you keep track of parts and vendors, calculate costs and pricing for finished pieces, create bills of material, print invoices, price lists, catalogs, labels and more.
Whether you sell to wholesalers, craft-fairs, home parties or retailers this program can help you get organized so you can spend more time on your art work.
Organize all your craft parts inventory
- Categorize each part by name, description, size, color, price, order number, etc.
- Maintain vendor information including: contacts, address, phone, email and web site addresses
- Using QuickList to view all parts on one screen. Sort and filter on part category, part name, vendor and unit price
- Automatically calculates part’s average weighted unit price
- Automatically adds new purchases to part inventory
- View part purchase history on Parts Quicklist screen
Determine the exact cost of each piece you create
- Assemble each piece by picking parts that you have in your parts inventory
- Calculate the exact cost of each piece by adding the total cost of materials, labor and any other costs you want to include
- Remove parts used in one or more craft pieces from parts inventory automatically
Determine the price for your pieces
- Set the markup for each piece and for customer types (wholesale, direct, retail)
- Add labor and any other costs for each piece
- Using QuickList view all pieces on one screen. Sort by category, name, and price
- Total Cost of Material for each piece is always up-to-date with each Part's current unit price
- Date of last removal of parts from inventory automatically posted
Keep track of your Vendors, Customers and Sales
- Maintain a list of all your customer names and addresses
- Track purchases by customer and by customer type (wholesale, direct, retail)
- Track sales by Customer and by Piece to see your best customers and your best-selling pieces
- Maintain a list of all your vendor names and addresses
- Create Invoices for craft sales including tax, shipping/handling, purchase order number and message
- Remove items sold from finished piece inventory automatically
- Review all Invoices on Invoice Quicklist screen with sorting and filtering
Bills of Materials (BOM)
- Create a Bills of Material (BOM) for Craft orders
- Print BOM reports showing parts needed, amount in stock, and vendors who supply required parts
Craft Manager™ Version 1.0 Sample Reports: