Jewelry Accounting Software
Jewelry Designer Manager › Deluxe
Jewelry Designer Manager Deluxe includes all the features of the JDM Standard and JDM Pro versions plus much more. Powerful organizational features make this indispensible software product a
valuable investment and an essential tool for increasing jewelry sales success!
Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista®, Windows 7, and Windows 8
Mac OSX: Run Windows using Boot Camp, Parallels or VMware Fusion.
Save Reports as a PDF - a universal file format
- All reports including catalogs, price lists, invoices, and memos can be converted to PDF format
- Save and email PDF report to customers
- PDF files can be opened on Mac or PC computers and mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, IPhone or IPad
- With just a few clicks designers can easily share their new collection, price list, part catalog or entire line with customers without the need for printing or having access to a computer. Great for travel and trade shows!
Jewelry Catalog report on an IPad
Logos and Pictures of Jewelry Pieces on Reports
- Print your company logo on reports that go to customers: Catalogs, Price Lists, Invoices and Memos
- Print pictures of your jewelry pieces on Catalogs, Price Lists, Invoices and Memos
- Integrates with Dymo and Zebra label printers - sold separately
- Print thermal and thermal transfer labels for jewelry pieces, parts, customers and return address labels
- Print jewelry tags on professional barbell and rattail style labels with barcodes of item numbers
- Print labels for items directly from Jewelry Assembly, Memo and Invoice forms
- Barcodes on labels allow you to scan items for easy data entry and selecting items on invoices and memos
Labels with barcodes
New Report - Print Form
- Easily select items to print on reports - jewelry parts, pieces, customers or vendors
- Print individual items: parts, pieces, customers, etc. by selecting items from a list
- Save list of selected items to print for other reports
- Improved sort order and report filtering options
Consignment and Memos
- Keep track of consignment customers and jewelry pieces out on consignment
- Track pieces out, returned and sold
- Automatically create an Invoice for sold memo items
- New reports: Memo, Memo with Picture, Consignment Detail, Summary, By Customer and Piece
Link to Quickbooks® Pro
- Send Customer, Invoice and Sales information to QuickBooks® Pro automatically
- Eliminate duplicate data entry and save time when you link JDM to QuickBooks®
- Use with QuickBooks Pro Version 2004 and up. US only
Jewelry Assembly Pricing Option
- Use Suggested selling prices based on the current total cost of materials and markup or Specify your own price. Suggested prices always reflect the current cost of materials. This is especially useful for parts made of precious metals like silver and gold where prices fluctuate rapidly.
Multiple Jewelry Piece Labor Items
- Labor can be itemized into several items for each jewelry piece (carving, waxing, polishing, etc)
- Each labor item can include an hourly rate, description, worker and notes.
Sales of Parts
- Parts can be used as components and/or sold separately - perfect for reselling parts and ready-made jewelry items.
- Automatically create a new jewelry piece item from a part.
- Sort Columns in ascending and descending order
- New field: "Assembly Instructions" on Jewelry Pricing/Assembly screen and Assembly Report
- Set default Customer Pricing level for customers
*JDM Deluxe includes all Pro Version reports and Standard Version reports.