Jewelry Accounting Software
Jewelry Designer Manager › Deluxe
Jewelry Designer Manager Deluxe includes all the features of the Standard and Pro
plus it tracks jewelry pieces out on consignment and prints memos; links to QuickBooks
Pro 2004 - 2012, prints your logo on reports; and integrates with the Dymo and Zebra label printers.
We also improved the Print menu, Quicklists and added many new reports. You can
print images of your jewelry pieces on Invoices, Memos and Price lists. Deluxe also
includes pricing options that allow you to quickly recalculate selling prices, itemize
labor, and sell parts.
All reports including catalogs,
price lists, invoices, and memos can be converted and
saved in PDF format. The PDF
file can be attached to an email and opened on a mobile
device such as an IPhone or IPad. With
just a few clicks designers can easily share their new
collection, price list, part catalog or entire line with
customers without the need for printing or having access
to a computer. Great for travel
and trade shows!
Jewelry Catalog report on an IPad
Powerful organizational features make this indispensible software product a
valuable investment and an essential tool for increasing jewelry sales success!
Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista®, 7, 8
Mac OSX: Run Windows using Boot Camp, Parallels or VMware Fusion.
Jewelry Assembly Pricing Option
- Use Suggested selling prices based on the current total cost of materials and markup or Specify your own price. Suggested prices always reflect the current cost of materials.
Multiple Jewelry Piece Labor Items
- Labor can be itemized into several items for each jewelry piece (carving, waxing, polishing, etc)
- Each labor item can include an hourly rate, description, worker and notes.
Sales of Parts
- Parts can be used as components and/or sold separately.
- Great for reselling parts and ready made jewelry items.
PDF Report Formats Available
- All reports including catalogs, price lists, invoices, and memos can be converted to PDF format, saved and emailed to customers on Macs or PCs and mobile devices such as an IPhone or IPad. With just a few clicks designers can easily share their new collection, price list, part catalog or entire line with customers without the need for printing or having access to a computer. Great for travel and trade shows!
Consignment and Memos
- Keep track of consignment customers and jewelry pieces out on consignment
- Track pieces out, returned and sold
- Automatically create an Invoice for sold memo items
- New reports: Memo, Memo with Picture, Consignment Detail, Summary, By Customer and Piece
Link to Quickbooks® Pro
- Send Customer, Invoice and Sales information to QuickBooks® Pro automatically
- Eliminate duplicate data entry and save time when you link JDM to QuickBooks®
- Use with QuickBooks Pro Version 2004 and up. US only
Logos and Pictures of Jewelry Pieces on Reports
- Print your company logo on Catalogs, Price Lists, Invoices and Memos
- Print pictures of your jewelry pieces on Price Lists, Invoices and Memos
- Print thermal and thermal transfer labels for jewelry pieces, parts, customers and return labels
- Print jewelry tags on professional barbell and rattail style labels with barcodes of item numbers
- Print labels for items directly from Jewelry Assembly, Memo and Invoice forms
- Barcodes on labels allow you to scan items for easy data entry and creating invoices and memos
New Print Menu
- Easily select items to print on reports - jewelry parts, pieces, customers or vendors
- Print individual items: parts, pieces, customers, etc. by selecting items from a list
- Save list of selected items to print for other reports
- Improved sort order and report filtering options
- Sort Columns in ascending and descending order
- New field: "Assembly Instructions" on Jewelry Pricing/Assembly screen and Assembly Report
- Set default Customer Pricing level for customers
*Includes all Pro Version reports and Standard Version reports also