Jewelry Pricing Software
Jewelry Designer Manager › Pro
Our Jewelry Designer Manager Pro includes the features present in the Standard version while implementing an invoicing system, a sales tax tracker, and bills of material. Pro gives you even more control over your business and simplifies those tasks that take the focus away from what matters: the jewelry and the customers.
The invoice feature is the biggest upgrade in Pro. With our jewelry pricing software, you can easily create invoices for jewelry sales that include tax, shipping and handling, purchase order number, and personal message. You can then review all past invoices via the Invoice Quicklist screen and create new reports. Pro’s invoice creation feature automatically removes sold items from the inventory.
Jewelry design manager Pro offers the ability to create bills of materials. Print out bills of materials reports that display the parts needed, amount in stock, and the vendors that supply required parts.
Jewelry Designer Manager Pro keeps track of part purchases more efficiently, streamlining the entire process. This makes Pro perfect for those jewelry designers who want to catapult their businesses to the next level.
Purchase your copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Pro or contact us if you have any questions.
Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista®, 7, 8
Mac OSX: Run Windows using Boot Camp, Parallels or VMware Fusion.
- Create Invoices for jewelry sales including tax, shipping/handling, purchase order number and message
- Remove items sold from finished piece inventory automatically
- Review all Invoices on Invoice Quicklist screen with sorting and filtering
- New reports: Invoice, Invoice Detail and Invoice Summary
Bills of Material (BOM)
- Create a Bills of material (BOM) for jewelry orders
- Print BOM reports showing parts needed, amount in stock, and vendors who supply required parts
- New reports: BOM, BOM Parts List, BOM Vendors, Jewelry Assembly
Jewelry Parts Inventory
- Enter all purchase information for same part on same part record
- Automatically calculates part's average weighted unit price
- Automatically adds new purchases to part inventory
- View part purchase history on Jewelry Parts Quicklist screen
- Total Cost of Material for each piece is always up-to-date with each Part's current unit price
- Date of last removal of parts from inventory automatically posted
- Jewelry Catalog (8 Jewelry Pieces per page)
- Parts Price List by Vendor
- Jewelry Assembly Full Page and 4x6
Jewelry Designer Manager Pro™ Version 3.0 Reports
*Includes all Standard Version reports also